Because we believe that our mission is only possible when parents are vitally involved in their child’s education, and because we believe that educating a child is a partnership between the school and the family, we ask that every parent read and indicate their understanding by signing the following covenant.
I, understand that my involvement in my child’s education is a critical component in their educational growth and success. Because of this, as their parent (s), I (we) agree to the following:
- I accept the school’s mission statement, beliefs and strategies of education that are in accordance with the Word of God and Biblical virtues.
- I will uphold the school and it’s rules and policies as outlined in the Parent Handbook.
- I agree to participate in parent activities that include, but is not limited to: 2 Saturday Sessions, 2 parent teachers conferences, and 1 home visit.
- I agree to pay the portion of my child’s tuition, which has been mutually agreed upon by the parent and the school. The payment will be made on time each month unless an alternative payment schedule has been established.
- I agree to establish a supportive educational atmosphere, habits, and environment at home, which includes:
- I will make sure that my child is at school on time every day, unless ill.
- I will make sure that my child follows the school dress code
- I will ensure that my child attends the Faith Summer session.
- I will check homework every night
- I will read with and to my child every night
- I will limit the amount and type of television that my child watches
- I agree to a home visit by a representative of the school prior to each school year, or as needed during the year, given at least 24 hours notice.